Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm so tired

I’m so tired of drama in my life. Why is it that I am surrounded by people who just can’t seem to take it easy, work the problem, collaborate, and just not freak the fuck out? I really am oh so very tired of it.

The worst part of being in that time of environment is that inevitably I get pulled into the middle and then I feel like I have to fix shit and that is just not going to happen. As my friend Bruce is apt to tell me, just shut the fuck up. When people try and drag me into the drama I just politely smile and turn the other way. You going that way? I think I’ll go on over here.

I just want to beat the shit out of the assholes that keep making life so damn difficult. I really do. I am really feeling better right now. And tired. So this should do it for tonight.
Peace.

No comments: