Thursday, October 27, 2005

Is this thing working

The first time I do anything it always comes with it's own pile of garbage; all of it inside my head. Do I have anything to say is right at the top of this list. Really, do I? Do I care enough about what's going on in the world? Do I care about other people, the state of our country, our planet, and our collective psyche? I really don't want to be one of those people that spends his life worrying about the color of my carpet, who's got the bigger car, or the results of the stock market. I want to be one of the people that stands up and says that I have a point of view and it means something. There is, to the chagrin of my holier-than-thou right wing comrades, no right or wrong. The world doesn't fall into just black and white, no matter how many Tom Clancy novels you read. James Dobson be damned I say! I will not let this world fall into the hands of the people who will use their faith to tear down and enslave, whether they be Christian, Muslim or Jewish. I know I am just one man, but one man can bring down the biggest building with the right kind of explosives.

So I guess there goes my initial trepidation right out the window. I'm just going to put this stuff out there with the rest of my stupid jokes, mindless rants, misguided judgements, and worthless opinions and maybe I can make the worlds axis change just enough to slow down global warming and make Tyra Banks' talk show get cancelled.

Peace.

No comments: