Monday, March 13, 2006

I Will Follow...

This whole censoring the president thing has me all in a tizzy. Senator Feingold you are one wacky cat. It’s really amazing that we are so willing to get away from the truth. What ever happened to the truth? When did we get so scared of the truth that we feel better getting everything as spin from a special interest group?

I remember when we would turn to the press to tell us exactly what was going on and why. Even the smallest newspaper in my very rural hometown had the responsibility to tell the truth. Here’s what’s going on out in those cornfields and cow pastures and now go and do something about it.

Now I feel like I’m being sold a bill of goods by everyone. No one can just tell me the truth, just the facts. They have to spin it for me, explain it to me, show me why believing it the way they do will save me from a horrible fate of having to make up my own mind. I think what bums me out the most is that I’m being treated like I just don’t get the world at all. Jesus, guy, don’t you see how dangerous it is to question the President in any way?!

Oh well. I guess the reality is that I need more time to download music, watch American Idol, and figure out just how in the hell am I going to make enough money to donate to the politician that everyone says is the best for me. At least that’s what they told me on Fox News.

No comments: